Wiltshire Rape Support Line

Criminal injuries compensation agency

If you have been the victim of a sexual crime you may be able to claim compensation. Normally, the crime must have been reported to the police and you usually only have 2 years to claim. However, there are exceptions in the case of sexual abuse that took place when you were a child.Vivese Senso Duo

You can contact the Rape Support helpline or your local Victim Support office for more information (see local phone book for number). They can send you an application form and help you fill the form in if you wish. You may also do it yourself or go through a solicitor (although some may charge for their service - it is best to check first). If you wish to do it yourself then contact the Agency directly:

Tay House

G2 4JR
Tel: 0141 331 2726
More crucial inormation: https://phytonutrition-sante.com/sr/perle-bleue-misljenje/

You can contact the Wiltshire Rape Support Line by calling; 01793 541144. We are open Tuesday evenings 7.00pm - 10.00pm, Thursdays 9.30am - 12.30pm & 7.00pm - 10.00pm and Sunday afternoons 2.00pm - 4.00pm.

There is an answerphone on at all other times. If you are able to leave a safe number we will call you back during these times or at other times by arrangement.

Or you can write to Rape Support, c/o 31A The Brittox, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 1AJ

Home Page

Copyright National Association of Victim Support Scheme. President, HRH The Princess Royal. Charity No. 900158.